Lung Health Champions
You can become a Lung Health Champion by committing to raise $1,000 (per person) by the official fundraising deadline of March 17, 2017. Watch this short video to learn more about Lung Health Champions.
Lung Health Champions enjoy the following benefits:
- Early Registration - starts in October 2016
- Your choice of start times (you will receive a Start Time Request Form as event time approaches. Note: If you decide to climb with a team, you may not receive your first choice climb time.)
- Invitation for you and a guest to the Northwestern Medicine Practice Climb Night at the Hilton Suites Chicago
- Premium Hustle Up the Hancock technical shirt
- Premium gift
- Personal Fundraising Coach
- Other exciting benefits!
Standard registration fees apply and are due at the time of registration. Limited spots are available. If you choose to start a team you must also pay the team fee at the time of registration. If you do not meet your $1000 commitment, you will be responsible for paying the balance due. Click here for the promise to pay form. However, with the help of your fundraising coach, we know you can reach your goal!